** For only the full version, incapacitation attempt is prevented.
For a trial version, this feature is not enabled.
SECUDRIVE Device Control prevents the user from disabling the security program. This is an important feature that needs to be enhanced in a shared folder environment, since the user could try to incapacitate the program to not function properly, making data leakage possible. SECUDRIVE Device Control prevents this incapacitation and even through the Administrator’s account the program cannot be uninstalled or terminated.
Let’s learn how SECUDRIVE Device Control works against incapacitation.
1. Attempt to forcefully terminate the service and process
– The service cannot be stopped. The process cannot be ended even when the user tries to.
2. Program uninstall
– It is impossible to uninstall the program without the permission.
3. Delete installation files
– It is impossible to delete the program’s installation folder or the files in it, stored in the PC.
4. Operation in safe mode
– In the safe mode, the registered services on the PC does not work, all of the USB storage will only run on ‘read-only’ mode.
In the following video clip, you can learn how the program prevents an incapacitation attempt.