SECUDRIVE USB Diagnostic Tool is the program to check out SECUDRIVE USB products’ status. This program allows the user to make a diagnosis for any SECUDRIVE USB connected to the PC. If the SECUDRIVE USB starts to malfunction, the user can quickly make a diagnosis by executing the USB Diagnostic Program. This program also displays the USB’s serial number and other information to the user. Send this information when registering for technical support, this will greatly reduce the time taken to fix the problem found.
SECUDRIVE Diagnostic Tool Download
1. Plug in the SECUDRIVE USB flash drive to the PC.
2. Execute SECUDRIVE USB Diagnostic Tool and click on the “Diagnosis” button.
3. Wait a few seconds, the USB flash drive’s information will be displayed by SECUDRIVE Diagnostic Tool.
4. The program shows the device’s serial number, storage capacity, and status.
5. The S/W version means the version of the software installed on the CD-Rom area of the USB flash drive.
6. Click on “Export” to save the displayed information on a TEXT file. Send this information when registering for technical support, this will greatly reduce the time taken to fix the problem found.